These, and other forms, can all be found on the Graduate Studies Website

Graduate Continuous Enrollment / Extended Education

Graduate Continuous Enrollment (GCE) is for current Humboldt graduate students who have completed all of the course work listed on the approved graduate course list for the major and completed a draft of their Master's Thesis. In most cases, graduate students are allowed to meet the continuous enrollment requirement by enrolling in Extended Education in lieu of normal state-supported matriculation.

The SPRING deadline for Continuous Enrollment is February 2nd without a late fee, and February 16th (census) with a $25 late fee.

To register, completion of an authorization form is required and can be found on the College of eLearning & Extended Education Website.